Treloan Coastal Holidays - seaside caravan park and campsite on Cornwall's unspoilt Roseland Peninsula - close to sandy beaches
Why Treloan campsite is so special
- open all year
- Portscatho and the Roseland Peninsula are magical
- read what the UK national press say . . .
- let local artist Annie Lovejoy seduce you with her wonderfully heartfelt, loving, 'glimpse' into Treloan campsite and it's environs - a 'must have' item for all ages, packed with local info, quirky anecdotes, drawings, poetry, stories, bushcraft and foraging recipes
- Our cosy eco-camping Snug is available all year round and comes with its own wood burner, futon and great sea views. All you need is a good book, and the time to relax. The Snug sleeps two or a small family comfortably.
- Yurt available April through October
- eco/art activities happen throughout the high season (such as the weds eve fireside sessions), keep an eye on the caravanserai website for updates
- workshops during the summer (eg stained glass, forraging)
- superb location with panoramic sea views - see our Treloan map
- tents, touring caravans, trailer tents and motorhomes welcomed
- quiet, relaxing campsite with friendly, helpful, welcoming owners on-site
- standard grass pitches, some hard standing, both with electricity
- well behaved pets welcome - on leads
- close to long, sandy cornish beaches
- miles of lovely coastal and river walks
- old Cornish pubs with real ales and good food close to campsite
- pretty cornish village location
- short drive to St Mawes, ferry to Falmouth, easy access to main A30 trunk route
- a perfect base for visiting the Eden Project and Lost Gardens of Heligan
- campsite open and caravans/mobile homes available all year
Cornwall's Treloan Coastal Holidays welcomes you all year round. Our seaside holiday camping and caravan park boasts a truly spectacular coastline panorama. We are situated on the beautifully unspoilt rural Roseland Peninsula, Cornwall's South Coast narrow strip of outstanding beauty - bounded by the sea on two sides and the beautiful Fal river on another. Experience the best sandy beaches, narrow country lanes, real ale in historic pubs, churches and castles, picturesque harbours, quaint villages, cream teas. Sleepy Gerrans and buzzing fishing village Portscatho offer pubs, shops, art galleries and Post Office, and are only a short, beautiful, stroll away.